Plunge Back Posture Bra
Introducing our Women's Front Closure Bras – style and support in one! X-shape back, front close, and underwire for lift. No-padding, full-coverage cups for comfort, and a seamless plunge design for an invisible fit. Elevate your style effortlessly!
- Body: 81%Polyamide, 19% Elastane; Lining: 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- X-shape back for great support and posture.
- Front close for easy on and off.
- Underwire for lift, especially for fuller figures.
- No-padding, full-coverage cups for comfy compression and spillage prevention.
- Plunge design with seamless cups for an invisible fit under low-cut dresses.
To find the size that will fit best, we recommend taking your measurements with a measuring tape and comparing them to the guided size chart.
- Delivery Time for Standard Shipping: 4-15 business days
- 30-Days Return: Products must be returned unworn, unwashed, in their original condition and with all tags attached.
Free shipping on all orders
Plunge Back Posture Bra
I am a 34g and I had no support at all in this bra!!!!
I'm quite impressed with how comfortable these are. I have back problems so I wanted something I could wear every day that would give my back some support. It feels good on and looks good from the back, but it doesn't look great from the front. I have a pretty big bust so it's probably a me issue, but there's very little lift so I'm looking kind of saggy... but as I said, they're comfortable and I will wear them, maybe just not as often as I had intended!
I have found it very difficult to find the perfect bra over the years but thank goodness I've now found one
Perfect fit, comfortable and fantastic support which is difficult to find these days
I love the hook and eyes on the shoulder straps, other bras I'm continuously adjusting. I liplike the front closure, although seems to be too many hooks and eyes and even with adjusting my breasts are squished together not showing a space like your model has, not a fan of that. Overall a very comfortable bra
I’ve always had big breasts and finding bras that fit are a lifelong problem. As I gained weight in aging, my breast size fit with the larger body but when I recently lost 50+ pounds on ozempic, the problem returned. 36 inches around my rib cage and DD cups defeats most bra makers. I tend to pop out when I bend over too far. However, your bra seems made for somebody like me. The darn thing FITS! Thank you.